Selling some Lightning Mods!!!

Hey everyone, I am trying to sell off some of my mods, and I was wondering if anyone was interested???

They are coming off a 2001 Lightning, thet ran 12.1 on s/t's, and 11.9 on slicks.

I am selling a jlp chip ( single program), 4 psi lower pulley, k&n FIPK II, Retro Carbon Fiber taillights, and if I can get it off, a 4 psi upper pulley. PM me if you are interested, and I'll get back at you with some prices asap! Thanks alot!

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
osofast01 said:
Hey everyone, I am trying to sell off some of my mods, and I was wondering if anyone was interested???

They are coming off a 2001 Lightning, thet ran 12.1 on s/t's, and 11.9 on slicks.

I am selling a jlp chip ( single program), 4 psi lower pulley, k&n FIPK II, Retro Carbon Fiber taillights, and if I can get it off, a 4 psi upper pulley. PM me if you are interested, and I'll get back at you with some prices asap! Thanks alot!

PM sent on the CF tails.

O

osofast01

My avatar shows the wheels, the other stuff, I have pics of some. The problem is that the lower pulley doesn't show up in any pics, its too low and dark unless I take it from the bottom. I'll keep the truck until sat., if I haven't got a taker on the wheels by then, their gone with the truck.

Thread Info