fr500 rims, pirelli tires for sale!

I have a set of 4 brand new authentic fr500 black wheels size, 18x9.
two tires are pirelli pzero nero m+s 245/40/zr18, two for the back are same brand 275/40/zr18. Tires are mounted and balanced, everything is brand new, never been on the car. I will throw in the chrome lug nuts as they came with the rims. I know the back tires are a little too tall, but its only a speedo error of about 1.2 miles too slow per 30 mph i believe. I paid 1800 for this whole setup from tirerack just a couple weeks ago and i can show the receipt. I want $1400 obo, Im selling these because the body shop work on my car ate up all my vacation money and i would rather have a car to drive and a vacation than a nice set of wheels to look at in my room. Anyone interested i can send pics(cellphone camera), i can be reached at [email protected] or you can call me at 773-458-4210(leave a voicemail if i dont answer).

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Hi Susie,

The body work was done at royal coach as they did it pretty quickly, i wanted to try your brother but i understand when people are busy. I was intending to put everything on my cc, but instead used most of my vacation money to pay cash. They did great work, but now im left with almost on spending money for vacation so thats why im selling these, I will put it up here now: the price is $900 for anyone on chicagosvt that wants them and that can pay by tomorrow, you can pick them up tomorrow as well. Just really need to sell. red89gt was the first one to express interest after 10th03cobra so he gets dibs. anyone interested can post in this thread, or email me. Thanks to jeff for helping me out, and getting some people interested. I hope i sell them tonight, thanks

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Anyone who is interested please call me at 773-458-4210 anytime tomorrow, ill be at work all day but ill try my best to get back to anyone that calls. If anyone is interested i could sell you guys the set of stock 97 cobra rims with tires for 300. I want to sell either set so that i can go on vacation with a little extra cash.

dohc97

resident mexican
Mar 21, 2005
Thanks Jeff, John is picking them up anytime now. I had to accept a little less, but its allright. I will have new rims when i get back to work and my side jobs. Thanks and ill talk to you guys when i get back, will also post pics for the first time of my car, you would never be able to tell that it was crashed into, royal coach :biggthump

Thread Info