2003 lightning for sale

I have a 2003 black ford lightning for sale, the truck is stock no mods. I did not get a bed cover from ford because I was going to get a tonneau. The truck is mint except for one scratch on the drivers door ground effect and some scratches in the bed from helping a friend move. The oil is changed every 3k miles with mobil1 5w-20 syn. I put a net set of toyo proxies on they only have 3k miles on them. truck has 25.5k miles. I am asking 22,500.
If you have any questions pm me or give me a call on my cell at 1-708-878-9157 my name is pat. I am located in oak lawn, IL.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
lightning0003 said:
I have a 2003 black ford lightning for sale, the truck is stock no mods. I did not get a bed cover from ford because I was going to get a tonneau. The truck is mint except for one scratch on the drivers door ground effect and some scratches in the bed from helping a friend move. The oil is changed every 3k miles with mobil1 5w-20 syn. I put a net set of toyo proxies on they only have 3k miles on them. truck has 25.5k miles. I am asking 22,500.
If you have any questions pm me or give me a call on my cell at 1-708-878-9157 my name is pat. I am located in oak lawn, IL.

Rut-Roh! Where's Beth and Susie!

lightning0003

Regular
May 29, 2004
I'm sorry to say I traded the truck in on a 2002 trans am ram air ws6. The funny part is that I had not washed the truck in a month and a half and within 15 minutes of giving them the keys they had sold my truck. I wished I had known that I would had told them I didn't want the trans am and screwed them. Because they finished the paperwork for the sale of my truck before I had a chance to even clean it out. I met the new owner the next night pretty cool guy, and warning watch out for the truck because he's had 2 previous lightnings and saved the parts and is putting all them on the truck. KB, nos, you name he's got it.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
lightning0003 said:
I'm sorry to say I traded the truck in on a 2002 trans am ram air ws6. The funny part is that I had not washed the truck in a month and a half and within 15 minutes of giving them the keys they had sold my truck. I wished I had known that I would had told them I didn't want the trans am and screwed them. Because they finished the paperwork for the sale of my truck before I had a chance to even clean it out. I met the new owner the next night pretty cool guy, and warning watch out for the truck because he's had 2 previous lightnings and saved the parts and is putting all them on the truck. KB, nos, you name he's got it.
Sounds like it worked out pretty good then :biggthump

Thread Info