Nitto Extreme Drag Fs

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
SALEENstang96 said:
What do you mean be "used rarely?" I'm interested...!

-Mike

I started with BFG Drag Radials. Sold those to Roger to purchase the Nitto 275/40X17. I ran six times before I heard that the Nitto 315/35 X 17 was a better combo. I brought the Nitto 315/35 X 17. I ran four times before my half shafts broke. I sold the 315's to another Mike on this board and kept the 275's but Mickey Thompson made an ET Street 17" (bias). I now use the MT's. I decided to keep the Nitto's just in case but now I am going to try the MT Radials and I need the rims where the Nitto's are mounted for the MT Radials. I have four MT's ET Streets (bias) and the two Nitto's 17" (Radial). I will take the Nitto's off the rims to put on another set of MT's. I want to test the MT Bias against the MT Radials.

02mingreyconv

Regular
Jan 31, 2005
Cobra Dude said:
Yes, they are currently mounted on stock rims in storage. If you are interested, let me know. Another Cobra owner offered a lower price that I agreed to plus the cost of removing the tires from the rims. He did not want to pay for the removal. I will give you the same price ($210).

Yeah, bring them with you to Suttons so that I can have a look at them. I will be dynoing my GT. Should I bring my rims with me? Can Suttons mount them for us if I decide to buy them?

Joe

Thread Info