03' cobra bassani bx catback

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
SALEENstang96 said:
You wouldn't know where I could get a sound clip, would you? I'm really interested but I wanna know what it sounds like!! PLEASE!! Lemmie know!!

-Mike
they sound incredible, and look even better! I have it on my Cobra and several of the members here have it as well, sure they wouldn't mind
letting you hear it in person
:biggthump

I think it is about the best sounding, I have it set up with the Prochamber off road h-pipe, and it is an incredible combo

:headbang:

BIG1INCH

Dec 17, 2004
I Have A X-pipe So It Is A Bit Louder Than That One. Basic Sound Is Good But Would Not Recommend A X-pipe For Daily Driver. Kinda Loud But I Was Just Looking For Power. It Does Sound Good Though You Are Welcome To Come Listen To It If You Like. I Live Just South Of Valpo 10 Min.

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
Well, I had a previous deal with Eric Brooks of Modualrfords.org for a Spintech cat-back but after hearing this: http://www.svtoa-atlanta.org/videos/exhaust/BB/ES12.wmv then I might go for yours. Watch the movie and let me know if that is what yours sounds like. If he doesn't have the cat-back packed up and ready to go by tommorrow, then I want yours! Thanks!

-Mike

Thread Info