24# injectors
Aeromotive FP regulator
190 LPH intake
MAC equal length headers
Off-road H-pipe
Flowmaster Catback
Sony CD Player

The car is super clean.

For those not familar w/ the GTS it is basically the stripped verson of the GT. The car is very light and could be even lighter if stripped down. Very rare, only around 6K made(1995 only year produced), only 850 or so made in white.

$5100
[email protected]
630/417-4037

Front.JPG

Front%20Drive.JPG

Rear.JPG

More pics available.

Flyin03

Banned
Aug 4, 2004
Did you buy this car from Regis not long ago? If so, I drove this car when Regis had it....car is awesome....Has a couple small imperfections.....I belive the hood has one small SMALL chip....and pretty much thats it.....The hood lines up nice as well as the bumper.....its a solid car in near perfect shape....Hell, I was even gonna buy the thing!!!

S

Shane97Cobra

Flyin03 said:
Did you buy this car from Regis not long ago? If so, I drove this car when Regis had it....car is awesome....Has a couple small imperfections.....I belive the hood has one small SMALL chip....and pretty much thats it.....The hood lines up nice as well as the bumper.....its a solid car in near perfect shape....Hell, I was even gonna buy the thing!!!

Correct, that is the car. I bought it to be my new project. The car is a steal for the price. I just don't have the time, room, or money to take on the project.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list