(4) Goodyear Eagle F1 tires

I have four (4) Goodyear Eagle F1s (OEM Cobra tires). Two (2) tires have 8/32 and the other two (2) have 9/32. New is 10/32 tread depth.

Size is 275/40/WR17.

They have been Safe-T-Siped buy Discount Tire which puts horizontal grooves in the tire to provide better traction in the rain and snow.

Tires are a little rough around the edges and I'm asking only $250.00 plus shipping.

These would be great tires for someone who needs to get thru the winter or just goes thru tires really fast.

I would like to sell these locally in the Chicagoland area.

I will have pics later today.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
TAL said:
I have four (4) Goodyear Eagle F1s (OEM Cobra tires). Two (2) tires have 8/32 and the other two (2) have 9/32. New is 10/32 tread depth.

Size is 275/40/WR17.

They have been Safe-T-Siped buy Discount Tire which puts horizontal grooves in the tire to provide better traction in the rain and snow.

Tires are a little rough around the edges and I'm asking only $250.00 plus shipping.

These would be great tires for someone who needs to get thru the winter or just goes thru tires really fast.

I would like to sell these locally in the Chicagoland area.

I will have pics later today.

Are the tires still available

TAL

2004 Cobra
Jun 4, 2004
Vincent Smiley said:
Are you going to the Mokena meet this Saturday? I wouls like to see them, otherwise we could arrange some other time, I live in Tinley...

I will bring one of the tires to the meeting. Kinda hard to stuff all four in the car.....

I actually just live down the street from Bill's Drywall so if you wanted to see all four it wouldn't be a problem.

Thread Info

• TAL
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list