First gen 4G63 motor forsale

Hey all,

I'm picking up the motor out of IIRC a 1993 GSX, and have no use for it *I'm just after the turbo and injectors*

It came out of a side-swiped car and I was told the motor had 70,XXX miles on it and ran before it was pulled. I can't make any promises just because I was not the one who pulled the motor, so please be aware of this if you are interested.

I have no idea how much these go for normally, so $350 obo for the full longblock minus the turbo and injectors, I'm located in Ottawa IL, just off of IL-80.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
this makes me curious how much u bought the turbo and injectors for...wouldnt it have been easier to just ebay the turbo and injectors? or did u get everything for free? seems easier than getting a whole motor

I made a 'reasonable' offer for the turbo and injectors and he said "I'd rather not part it out, just go ahead and take the whole thing"

He runs a salvage yard, and its an iron block motor IIRC, so its not worth much money to him compared to the aluminum motors.

I paid $250 for my honda motor (which normally sells for 4-600), and I know DSM motors are fairly popular so I don't think $350 is a bad price id imagine? I see them go on Ebay for 6-700 without the turbos.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
PIC-0489.jpg

PIC-0488.jpg

PIC-0487.jpg

Thread Info