BRAND NEW - 2 BFG Drag Radials 275/40/17's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought these a month ago off of Painter, they are Brand new, never mounted with the stickers still on them.

I decided to got with another set of 18x10.5 rims and 315/30/18 drag radials so these have to go.

I'd like to get what I paid, which is $250.

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Picture of the tread pattern:

bfg_gfc_drg_rdl2_ci1_l.jpg

bfg_gfc_drg_rdl2_ci2_l.jpg

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Cobra_Jack said:
I just bought these a month ago off of Painter, they are Brand new, never mounted with the stickers still on them.

I decided to got with another set of 18x10.5 rims and 315/30/18 drag radials so these have to go.

I'd like to get what I paid, which is $250.

I will take them - but can't pick up until the weekend if thats cool. I am in Naperville.

Jeff

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
Painter said:
Hey jack your selling the tires I sold you? good luck with whatever you go with, Are you getting in on the whipple GP?? if so I would keep those tires...HAHA.
Yup, I'm selling them..

I decided to get another set of 18x10.5's for the rear, that way it will allow me to easily swap the Drag Radials with the street tire easily... AFS has nice deals on just the rear 18x10.5's

I figured it would look silly to have 18's up front and 17's in the rear..

as for the Whipple GP, I dunno.. I'd like to do it but I could find a few better ways to spend the $$$ (not on the car) I still have a few projects left around the house, and the wife wants the kitchen redone before I can blow more $$$ on the car, so it's not looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info