Parts For Sale!!!

-I have two 40 series Delta Flow flowmasters (Tube from H-pipe to muffler, and mufflers) They were on my 96 Cobra for about 3 months, in great condition. - I belive it is 2.5inch offset in offset out. - $115 OBO

-Dynomax side exhaust...The tips have dual chrome tips. It pretty good condtion. Stainless steel. Sounds great, a little quiet at idle, comes alive with sound at WOT!!. - $300 OBO

-SVO Side exhaust side molding for 1994-1998 Mustangs. White, with blue SVO inserts that reflect light. They are in good condition on the upper part. Underneath has a lot of scratches. - $115 OBO

-Stock 1996 Mustang Cobra H-pipe. - $20 OBO

I can send pictures of these to anybody who needs them. I would like to do local sale, no shipping, if possible. All prices are OBO.

PM me with offers
Email me with offers... [email protected]
[email protected]
either works

Tim

Flyin03

Banned
Aug 4, 2004
96cobra96 said:
-I have two 40 series Delta Flow flowmasters (Tube from H-pipe to muffler, and mufflers) They were on my 96 Cobra for about 3 months, in great condition. - I belive it is 2.5inch offset in offset out. - $115 OBO

-Dynomax side exhaust...The tips have dual chrome tips. It pretty good condtion. Stainless steel. Sounds great, a little quiet at idle, comes alive with sound at WOT!!. - $300 OBO

-SVO Side exhaust side molding for 1994-1998 Mustangs. White, with blue SVO inserts that reflect light. They are in good condition on the upper part. Underneath has a lot of scratches. - $115 OBO

-Stock 1996 Mustang Cobra H-pipe. - $20 OBO

I can send pictures of these to anybody who needs them. I would like to do local sale, no shipping, if possible. All prices are OBO.

PM me with offers
Email me with offers... [email protected]
[email protected]
either works

Tim

Will the exhaust work on a 99 mustang cobra? If so call 847-553-5279...I will buy it

Thread Info