Cobra Parts FS.

03CobraCCC

Mar 22, 2004
Parts with prices

01-03 Smoked Headlamps, basically new. Still have original box for shipping. All mustangs 99-04 Asking $230,shipped, paid $260+shipping new.
T45 short throw shifter, all Cobra's 96-99 asking $150 shipped
Bassani O/R Stainless Steel X-pipe, all Cobra's 99-01, 96-98's maybe not sure yet. $200 (needs 1 new flange, can be done at any exhaust shop)
BBK used Chrome Cold air kit, light scratches,(remember these are used parts!) with brand new filter(not used) 99-01 Cobra asking $100 shipped
Optima Redtop battery, less that 5 months used. near new. asking $80

03CobraCCC

Mar 22, 2004
The shifter is a custom made one, I got it through Brett Harmon. Some of you may know him, he's from Hundley and specializes in Cobra's and Vipers. Anyway, he got me the shifter through a contact of his of a guy who custom makes them. It has all the same features as the Pro-5.0 and Tri-Ax, with the 2-3 shift protection mechanism, and its rather quiet with adjustable stops. I know I may sound off because Its not a well publicized brand like we are all used to seeing, but If interested, and you will be at MSC or any other Illinois get together, I can install it in your car and you can test it out and determine if you want to buy it. Or if you want to buy it, I'll send it to you, and if unsatisfied I'll send you your money back with return of the shifter. Its durable as all hell, as my buddy is running low 11's in his 98, and it would still be in my 99, other than the fact that I now drive an 03.
Thanks, Mike

E-mail, [email protected] or [email protected]

Thread Info

• 03CobraCCC
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list