2002 Blue/White GSXR 1000

I have my 2002 GSXR 1000 for sale. I have owned the bike since 2007, it was stock when I got it with 12,xxx miles on it. The bike was never dropped or in any type of accident. I would like to keep it but I rode it once last year, and need to replace my truck as it was just totaled. The bike has to go as a daily driver is more important.

Specs on the bike and add ons. 14,xxx Miles on it.

02 GSXR 1000
Blue and White
Brand new front and rear Michelin Pilot tires
Brand new front and rear master cylinders with reservoirs and lines
Brand new Air intakes.
Brand new Puig dark smoke wind screen
Brand new FP Tactical Anodized blue Breakaway shorty levers
Brand new Anodized black GSXR Engraved bar ends
Brand new Blue and Black ProGrip Hand Grips
Brand new Deka battery
Brand new Bi Xenon 6K HID kit with fuses relays. This was done right, no cheap ebay ballast or HID kit here. Each Bulb will move upward when you turn the brights on.
Brand new Custom 954 smoked LED Integrated taillight conversion.
Brand new Flush mount LED front turn signals
Custom LED blue strobe lights installed on the bike. You dont even know they are there unless they are on.
Brand new Yosh Polished RS3 Race version Pipe.
Brand new Carbon Fiber GSXR tank pad.
Brand new BMC Race air filter
Brand new NGK spark plugs
Brand new true Carbon Fiber Frame Sliders
Brand new true Carbon Fiber swing arm spools
New Carbon Fiber Mirrors

The bike comes with the rear seat, and solo cowl, owners manual, riders manual, and a rear tire wheel so you can lube the chain etc. I will also give away a 2002 Rear polished swing arm that I never installed with the sale. I might be missing more.

The bike was well maintained and cared for. The oil was changed at 2500 mile intervals during riding season, and every spring when the bike sat over winter with Golden spectro 10/40 synthetic oil. The chain was always lubricated every 2500 hundred miles as well.

The bike is in mint condition and needs nothing but a new owner. The bike was put together with the right parts and was done right. The title is clear.

$5,500 OBO No test rides unless you have what we agreed upon cash in hand, no exceptions.

If you have any other questions or want certain pictures let me know. Mike 847-489-1982. Im in Rockford Il.

DSCN1469.jpg

DSCN1467.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1133.jpg

2002GSXR1000-2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info

• Blown 346
    Created
    Replies
    Views