L36 Parts, 4T65E-HD trans + other W-body parts

All items are currently located in central Illinois but I'll be moving back to the Chicago suburbs two weeks from today. I'll be able to meet locally around the suburbs to sell these parts.

I have a 4T65E-HD trans from a GTP for sale. I bought the trans from member ldyzluvdis06. I’d like to get $200 for it as that is what I paid for it. Note: The trans dipstick tube is bent and will need to be replaced. I can provide a picture if needed.

trans is from a 97 and im unsure on mileage. i know it was over 100k and under 200k haha. the trans was not beat on with a turbo setup. it was removed before i went turbo. the car was completely stock its whole life until i went turbo setup so it should be in good condition.

I also have parts from an L36 I bought that are for sale. They are as follows:

Upper Intake - $10
DSCF0712.jpg

Lower Intake- $10
DSCF0713.jpg

EGR Solenoid- $10
DSCF0714.jpg

Valve Covers- $10: the previous owner used RTV to make gaskets so that will need to be cleaned out
DSCF0717.jpg

DSCF0716.jpg

Fuel Rail w/Injectors- $10: previous owner said one of the injectors may be bad.
DSCF0727.jpg

Ignition Coil- $10: has a small chip in the plastic where the wiring harness clips in.
DSCF0728.jpg

DSCF0729.jpg

EGR Tube- $5
DSCF0730.jpg

Exhaust Crossover- $5
DSCF0731.jpg

Throttle Body- $10: the sensor on the top is broken, I believe it is the MAF
DSCF0732.jpg

DSCF0733.jpg

Coolant Neck- $10
DSCF0736.jpg

Other Parts:

Wizair Intake Setup- $75
DSCF0706-1.jpg

ZZP Wire Seperators- $10: two of the bolts/nuts are missing
DSCF0720.jpg

SS Rear Brake lines- $30
RearBrakeLines-1.jpg

Tinted Tails- $40: they have some delamination on the tops
DSCF0598.jpg

DSCF0599.jpg

L67 Lower Intake- $40
DSCF0534.jpg

Last edited:

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
GL trying to sell L36 parts, had mine for sale forever on here and craigslist and ended up just tossing them and giving my heads to james.

Thanks, I had a feeling it would take a while but I figured it was worth a shot.

02SSEi:

I believe the valve covers are different between the n/a and s/c engines; s/c covers have indentations to accommodate the fuel injectors in the head instead of the LIM of the n/a version. I may be wrong though.

As for the EGR tube it should work just fine.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
My apologies, I thought I mentioned what I knew about it in my last post, guess not. I don't have the original mileage of the trans. I contacted the individual I bought it from and he could not remember the mileage either when it was removed. He said it was between 100k and 200k, I know that doesn't help much. Aside from that it is a standard 4T65E-HD transmission removed from a 97 GTP. It was in known working condition when it was removed by the previous owner for an upgraded transmission to handle a turbo set up.

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
More info on the trans:

After digging through an old sale thread on ClubGP I found a post with more info on the transmission. The original mileage is still unknown but it has roughly 30k miles on it since a rebuild. No information on what all was replaced during the rebuild.

Here is the thread, its the 9th post down:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5385089&p=&mpage=4&tmode=1&smode=1&key=&language=

An interested party quoted my original listing that I had since deleted when I decided to keep the trans.

Thread Info