1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD [UPDATED W/Pics]

SOLD

I just need to get rid of this thing. I'll post pics a little later. But it's basically just sitting here in my driveway and doing nothing. I have nothing but bad luck with it.

So I'm asking $1500. The backseat has a hole in it (the old mechanic's guard dog ripped it up), a few small rust spots here and there. And I'll be honest right up front with it. You'll probably need to get a flatbed to get it towed. Once the car is in gear and you try moving, the car wants to stall. (I'm guessing something to do with the clutch). :dunno:

You're more than welcome to come and check it out if you want. Just shoot me a PM to set something up. I have a Turbo XS blow off valve, Autometer Boost gauge (mounted on an A-pillar dual pod, and room for one other gauge), A greddy Type 0 Turbo Timer (which is acting up and I have no idea why). The motor has been rebuilt and is bored .025 over.
104,047 on the Odometer (got it when it was at about 92,000). I also have extra spare parts such as another set of wheels (stock rims and tires), stock turbo, stock headlights, stock taillights, stock side mount intercooler. And a few other things here and there. (got them off of another 2nd gen tsi talon)

I Just want to get rid of it once and for all. I don't have the money to spend in building up the 4g motor nor do I have the time.

Last edited:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
dsc0048jl8.jpg

dsc0184qu6.jpg

dsc0183ii2.jpg

dsc0186qn7.jpg

dsc0185fk3.jpg

dsc0182uk9.jpg

dsc0024hg3.jpg

dsc0016va0.jpg

dsc0045nr7.jpg

dsc0013dp2.jpg

dsc0128yy4.jpg

dsc0180et1.jpg

extratires3my6.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
lol i know what u mean man. ive had this camaro sitting in my garage forever and now im finally starting to do work on it

When I first got the car, I had plans with what I wanted to do and how I wanted to do them. But my dad wanted it HIS way (when I was the one paying for everything) and ever since the car was nothing but problems for me. (I blame the mechanics). I wanted to originally take the car to AMS in Arlington Heights and have them do all the work. But guess things don't always work out the way you hope they do. :squint:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yup, sold my camino on there to the first looker and on the first day.

I guess I'll be doing that today.

ktraver97ss said:
hmmmm.. my nephew is looking for a quick cheap ride. I wonder what the repairs will cost.

As far as repairs...I couldn't tell ya. I think something is wrong with the clutch since the car would idle fine when its out of gear, but when you press in the clutch, or when you put it in gear and try to go, the car starts getting jerky. :dunno: So I can only assume clutch problem with that.

Thread Info