FS: 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Supercharged

Hey, someone off another forum (Euroteknik) told me to post this ad here since you guys are more GM friendly than the EURO and JDM forums.

Selling my 1997 Grand Prix GTP Supercharged, 140,991 miles. The car has a nice purple exterior and dark grey leather interior. The car is in exceptional condition. The car looks showroom new inside and out. It has the supercharged 3.8, which runs perfect. Start's up every time, even during extreme cold Chicago temperatures. The automatic transmission shifts well, without any jerks or weird quirks. Everything on the car works, it is fully loaded. Leather, HUD on the dash, heated seats, GTP body kit. You name it, this car has it. You will not find a better example of a GTP on the internet for this price. I am asking $3499 but am open to offers.

The car as it sits does not need any work done to it. I have a clean title in hand, ready to sell. Good car for anyone. Can be driven throughout the winter and cruised around in during the summer. Great car for this price, will not last long!

Call : (773) 592 5828

Please do not text, leave a voice-mail if there is no answer.

For more pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48696837@N06/sets/72157628395068329/

IMG_0341 by YK91, on Flickr

Thread Info