So its time to demod....Mustang Stuff

So its about time to demod the mach, its been fun but it just doesn't get used enough. So if you know any buddy interested in the following parts let me know.

Built 8.8 Rear end with roughly 5k on her
31 Spline Axles
Cobra diff (does not have carbon clutches)
Ford Motor Sports Diff Cover
UPR Control Arms can be included
Would need a stock 8.8 mustang rear end in good working condition.

Kenne Bell boost a pump

MGW Short throw shifter for the t3650 and maybe other transmissions.

42lb injectors

Procharger d1-sc kit for the 03-04 machs and I believe it can retrofitted for the 99-01 cobra's with three core race intercooler, 4.15 pulley and i believe a 3.9 pulley. Makes really weird noise when cold but as soon as it warms up it sounds like every procharger out there.

Aluminum Drive shaft

Fr500 Wheels- They are pretty clean, the rears have some clearcoat coming off but you have to be next to them to actually see them.

Aeroforce gauge and boost gauge in a gauge pod (goes around the speedo)

Pictures are available on request, the car is still complete right now so it will take a couple of weeks to actually remove all of this stuff.

I cant think of anything else right now....

EDIT:

I also have a MAFIA mass air adjuster...

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
How much for the injectors?
How much for the FR500's? Pics? Tire size/condition?

Injectors 270? Do you have the ev1 or ev6 connectors?

Ill get pics of the fr500's and tire sizes over the weekend (cars at my parents). You will need new front tires as they are going on the stock wheels.

The rears are 18x10 with I believe 285/40 or 45/18 with about 75% their tread left. I am thinking around 1000 for the front rims and rear rim and tire?

Thats picked up or meeting close of course...

Ill get pics of each wheel to see some of the issues...

Interested in the Aeroforce gauge and boost gauge. Don't need the gauge pod.

I am thinking 240 for both?

Let me know.

Again its going to take a week or two for these parts to come off so dont expect quick shipping/delivery

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I have EV1 connectors, and I'll hit you back about the injectors after pay day when I see how I'm sitting (and let me know if they are EV1 or 6 as I'd rather not change my harness again.

But are those FR's FORD, or Replicas? Replicas are less than that new with tires, so let me know.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
But are those FR's FORD, or Replicas? Replicas are less than that new with tires, so let me know.

They are replica's, what do you think is a fair price?

I have EV1 connectors, and I'll hit you back about the injectors after pay day when I see how I'm sitting (and let me know if they are EV1 or 6 as I'd rather not change my harness again.

I have adapters....

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Start.jpg

100_2491.jpg

100_2488.jpg

Video of the wheel

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l299/blownbyyou/?action=view&current=100_2489.mp4

Drive Shaft
100_0351.jpg

Mafia

100_0354.jpg

Rear end...also comes with upr control arms

100_2512.jpg

KB boost a pump

100_2495.jpg

Thread Info