G-Force 5 point racing harnesses SCAT Procar seats brand new! used fbody parts!

Ive got 2 Brand new G Force 5 point cam lock racing harnesses for sale. They are red and are still in original box. They were made in March 2010 so the safety requirements are still good for quite awhile. I also have 2 brand new never installed SCAT Procar racing seats for sale. They come with brackets for a 4th gen fbody.

I have alot of other used fbody parts for sale as well mostly off a 98 z28. Ive got TTops heads cam rods/pistons timing set rockers push rods stock clutch manifolds and lots of other stuff im sure im forgetting so please dont hesitate to ask.

Im open to offers on the seats. SEATS ARE SOLD!
but I would like $120 for the harnesses each.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
I'll take a photo of mine.. without that 'expires on' date in place, I can't use them past next year march (so no good to me).. general rule is 2 years from date of mfgr is good but some good for 5 years with proper clear indication.

Many Gforce belts are good 5 years for w2w racing but they have to clearly have the 'expires on' date on them... I'll snap some quick photos of mine and maybe that will help you find it on yours if you have it?

..although it sounds as though yours might just be the cheaper 2 year version? ..hard to say though

Thread Info