2003 Mach 1 62k miles $13,250 obo

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/2633586720.html here is the listing :werd:

I am looking to sell my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. It has 63,000 miles on it mostly highway. The car has some work done. Here is the list of the mods- K &N FIPK (cold air), Accufab 62mm twin TB, PHP intake spacer, Mac prochamber (off road), SLP LM1's, drilled and slotted rotors, 9 inch deep well rims front and backs (front and back 275 tires), Predator tune (comes with tuner), Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, Spec clutch brand new in box also comes with the car, MMR rear seat delete kit is currently installed but I still have the back seat, and I also have the OEM rims/tires that will come with the car as well.

This car is my daily summer driver from lakemoor to elk grove village. That is where the car accumulated most of its miles which is on highway 12 and 53. This Mach 1 is a VERY strong runner, very loud, and passes smog tests. I had never had this car dyno'd but with its current setup other Mach 1 owners have had anywhere from 330rwhp--- 350rwhp not sure where it is at exactly. This car has seen nothing but mobile 1 synthetic oil changes for its entire life. It has had all routine maintenance checks and tune ups. The power band takes some getting used too. The table is set for this car to be a TRACK star and that was my goal but I just don't have the money for it anymore with all the other events of my life....

Call my cell with any inquiries (serious calls only please) or a time to see/test the car. (815) 451-8641

Last edited:

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Yeah I hate to have to get rid of this thing.... I love it but I hate putting it away every winter.... I need an all year car. Yeah I don't think its to bad a deal at all!

sorry guys not really looking for any trades---- Just want to sell it. Still no calls from Craigs list :dunno:

thought you were looking for a year round DD - oh well

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You might notice your posts vanishing. We're trying to really keep the classifieds section clean. Its cool to say nice car and such but it only leads to off topic discussions. If you have an interest in the car, then post up, if not, we ask to just view and move on. No hard feelings to anyone.

Thread Info