1995 Chevy Blazer with 92,000 original miles. Bodymans special.

Copy/ Paste from my Craigslist ad

I have a 1995 Chevy Blazer for sale with 92,000 ORIGINAL miles. 4x4 and good tires. Black exterior with gray cloth interior. I traded a friend a grand prix I had for this truck with the intent of fixing it. It has front end damage. I have since decided to just move on and sell it as is. The truck runs and drives great, but can't be driven far because it needs a new radiator. The rest of the body is straight and clean, VERY LITTLE RUST. Once fixed, it would be a great first car or a good winter daily driver if you're like me and have summer toys that don't see the snow.

It was in a front end accident. I know a thing or two about cars/bodywork etc, and this IS what the truck needs.

-pass. front fender
-hood
-front bumper
-front grille
-pass. front headlight assembly
-radiator
-core support.
-paint work on replaced panels

My best estimate was somewhere between $400-600 to have it all back together and perfect, which puts you well below what this truck is worth. Hell, fix it, flip it and make some quick cash. It's got a CLEAN CARFAX to boot.

the frame itself is not damaged, but a support that extends past the frame needs to be straightened if you want the tow hook to line up perfectly.

The truck is going for $1,000 cash, U.S currency. The price is firm. Sorry, your check from Nigeria won't cut it this time. I have a clean title and nothing to hide, and I expect the same in return. Be prepared to trailer it home unless you live next door. I have a full sized pick up, and will arrange delivery for cost of trailer rental ($75 at u-haul) and my gas to and from the delivery spot.

My cell is 847-239-0620. I can text a few pics but don't have many. Will update post ASAP when I can get pictures.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Quoted from my other thread on the truck... Here's the pics of the damage, just needs panels and a core support.

Here's the truck as it sits currently.
IMAG0203.jpg

This is the frame "damage" that's the very bottom where the tow hook and bumper mount. It's bent. The good thing is that the frame itself is not. That piece is welded to the end of the frame and thus, can be repositioned fairly easily.
IMAG0204.jpg

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list