Mobil 1 5w30 6 Quart Boxes

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
5 quart jug @ walmart is $24.50 + 1 extra quart @ $5.65 = not saving much.

if you have 3 cases, ill go $50 on all 3.

1)you are saving 5+ dollars
2) you are helping out a fellow car enthusiast so you know the 25 is going for a good cause and not just to another retail store or shop
3) avoiding the drive to wal-mart...parking...walking to the auto section...walking back dodging lil kids and white trash...standing in line for 10 mintues...walking back to the car...walking AROUND the car to make sure everything is the way you left it...and driving home ... is worth it. to me at least. then again, i'm in the business of saving money.

if the guy above me doesn't get it i'll take it!

F

FormulaLS1

1)you are saving 5+ dollars
2) you are helping out a fellow car enthusiast so you know the 25 is going for a good cause and not just to another retail store or shop
3) avoiding the drive to wal-mart...parking...walking to the auto section...walking back dodging lil kids and white trash...standing in line for 10 mintues...walking back to the car...walking AROUND the car to make sure everything is the way you left it...and driving home ... is worth it. to me at least. then again, i'm in the business of saving money.

if the guy above me doesn't get it i'll take it!

Haha thanks man. I'll have to check the garage to see if there are any left when I get home

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list