98 z28 roller w/ all parts for sale

Was up TCG haven't been on in a while. But to the point I have my 98 z28 roller for sale. I started to rebuild it but just don't have the time anymore and it needs to go. As of right now the car does not have a motor or trans inside of it both are next to the car. Only thing that will be needed is motor to be rebuilt. Other than that it will come with a T-56 trans (about 2000 miles) with all Viper internals, pro 5.0 shifter, and Stage 3 spec clutch. Other parts it will come with is a rear end with 4.10 gear and girdle. Borla full adjustable exhaust, two new rear tires. And brand new parts that have not even seen the car are headers, y-pipe, throttle body, ls6 intake, cam, valve springs, slp oil pump and timing chain, air lid, clutch master cylinder, O2 extenders, msd wires, ngk tr-6 plugs. There might be more can't think of right now. If you have any questions you can send me a message and I will respond ASAP. I CAN SEND PICS TO PHONE OR EMAIL. PRICE IS $5500 OBO WHEN I SAY OBO I MEAN IT, OFFER UP THROW A PRICE OUT AND WE CAN WORK OUT SOMETHING. ALSO LOOKING FOR TRADES SUCH AS CBR 1000, R1, GSXR 1000 IN THAT ORDER. ONCE AGAIN PICS CAN BE SENT TO PHONE OR EMAIL AND OFFER UP I NEED THIS CAR GONE ASAP

Thread Info