FS 2007 Cobalt SS/SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't really targeted toward members of the forum, its more geared toward offering a finders fee.

$200 to someone that finds a buyer for my Cobalt. I've had bad experience after bad experience after owning it for only 3 months *Replaced both rear brake pads and calipers AND BRACKETS, recall that turned into nearly 2 weeks in the shop*

My step father has been unemployed for about 2 and a half months, and my sister has moved in with us as well. I didn't expect things to get rough so fast, nor did I expect to have to put so much money into the cobalt in repairs shortly after buying it. I have a winter truck, and won't be driving the cobalt anyways since I couldn't afford snow tires/rims because of the payments/repairs/moochers in my house.

Asking 12,200 (owe less, but not much), if it sells over what I owe, it will go to the 'finder' ontop of $200.

cobaltKBB.jpg

2007 Cobalt SS/SC
Dark Red *Spice red?*
Heated leather, sunroof, Pioneer Audio with sub, no G85.
Polished wheels, like new tires
car is straight, pulls strong, no slips/grinds/etc, drives like it should.
Had the recall done, driver side wheel bearing replaced, both rear brakes/calipers/brackets.
Clutch 'and assembly' was replaced by the dealer at 8,400 miles
warranty good until march 2012

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
:nono:

I am not letting this shit slide. You want someone to find a buyer for your problematic car? Why would anyone want to pass your bullshit onto another person?? Take it to a dealer on a trade-in. We are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list