GI: 1997 GMC Suburban 1500/ 1990 BMW 525i/ 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV

Well, as I'm starting to get more and more into this dealer game I've decided I really have no more need for any personal vehicles. I've decided I'm going to start guaging interest in selling some/all of my current cars. I'm for sure selling my Alfa Romeo, and will probably end up keeping whatever is left of the other two. Here's some descriptions.

1997 GMC Suburban.

I've had this truck since December, It's been nothing but good to me. I bought it with a bad rear end, drove it for the worst of the winter days, and then swapped in a near perfect junkyard rear end about a month/ 1,000 miles ago. It currently has just shy of 175,000 miles on it, but runs like it has 75,000. Could use a power steering pump, but I just never got around to it. the Check Engine Light is ON, due to an emmissions failure. I ran the code awile back, but dont exactly remember which one. The body isnt great, but it looks ALOT better than alot of the old body suburbans I've seen running around. It's got alot of little door dings and such, and a very small amount of rust on the bottom of the drivers side rear door and the passanger side rear quarter. I own this with title in my name, so it would be a private party sale.

I'd like to get $2,000 out of her, which would pretty much put me at the break even point. Even comes with some sweet Monster, DC Shoes, and West marine wakeboarding stickers!!! :drums:

474932594_1662967234_0.jpg

474932610_1662967290_0.jpg

474934808_1662976009_0.jpg

Next is my 1990 BMW 525i. I bought this in March when gas was getting too expensive in the 'burban. It's a 5 speed MANUAL, alot of fun to drive. It has 155,000 miles on it, which is low for a 20 year old car. The car is RUST FREE, minus one bubble the size of a nickel on the drivers side (on the flat panel, not on a wheelwell. Easy to fix, and definatley not just the only little exposed part of a larger problem) This car has 17's on it all around. They are the rears of a BMW M Roadster, and have a 3" lip all around. Looks great in my opinion. It also has 6000k HID's for the low beams, and yellows for the brights. All the trim is blacked out as well. Has a BRAND NEW IAC on it, was just sea foamed, and replaced the plugs. I have a timing set and water pump in the garage, waiting to go on the car. This thing only really needs a muffler (old one is rotted) to be a great DD/toy for anyone. I ran the title for this car through my dealership, so it would be a dealer sale, not a private party sale. Looking to get $3,900 for it.

I only have one picture of it off my phone, but will take some more pictures if anyone is interested.

509852667_1795567496_0.jpg

Next is my 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV 2000. Odometer shows 27,xxx miles, but I believe it to be 127,xxx. I found this car about a month ago, with the intention of using it as a track rat and show car. Truth is, I work close to 70 hours a week, and really have no time to enjoy it. It was just detailed by a good friend of mine. He specializes in cars like this. He spent four days on it. removing the seats and some interior panels, the whole front grill, etc... to get every little nook and cranny on the car. The car has racing bucket seats in front, a MOMO competition steering wheel, koni yellow's and lowering springs. Full header back ANSA exhaust (period correct Italian exhaust company) and Sportline wheels with Falken Azenis tires. I'd love to keep this car, but I really need to loose my hard on everytime I get a cool car in inventory and take it home with me. I'm trying to build my buisness and this just has to stop lol. I have the bumpers for the car, and maybe some other misc. parts, but I'm not sure what it all is (previous owner still has stuff in his posession, but I can get it, just need to make the trip)

This car is an absolute blast to drive and would be a great investment. I'm looking to get $15,000 for this thing. They sell for $9,000 in need of complete restoration, and restored ones are going in the 30's on ebay. It has its little imperfections, and is repainted. There are two little rust holes, one by the windshield wipers, that is about the size of a nickel, and another on the passanger side rocker. There is no rust anywhere else on the vehicle. The underside is immaculate. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I own this one through the dealership as well, so would be a dealer sale.

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

All of these are cars I have been personally driving. I dont buy crap cars, as most of you have seen, I drive nice stuff, because I know its what I'll get the best return on when I choose to sell it. I have tried to be as honest as possibile, and will answer any and all questions you have about any of the vehicles listed here. Please call my cell directly, it will be the quickest way to reach me. 847-239-0620, and for those of you who dont know, the name's Frank. Thanks for looking!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Anybody interested in the 525i?? I just put $600 bucks into it. New Idle Air Control valve, fuel pressure regulator, fuel filter, air filter, plugs, etc.... i'm really itching to sell these things.... I'm taking offers on everything, so let me know.

Also, please call my cell with any questions/inquiries, I'm not online much, so it will be easier for all of us if we just used phone communication. Again, my cell is 847-239-0620.

Thread Info