2002 BMW 325iT Manual Sport wagon

my brother is selling his car

2002 325iT Wagon. 140k miles. 5 spd manual transmission. Sport package. Harmon Kardon sound system. Black leather interior is overall in great shape. Exterior is Dark Gray/Blue (will update this listing when I know actual color).

Tires are fairly new looking and have lots of life left.

Things that I have replaced recently:

9/6/09 (135635 miles)
9/6/09 Trans fluid replaced with Redline ATF Dr
9/6/09 Fuel filter
9/6/09 Diff fluid Redline 75-W90
9/7/09 Clay bar, polish, seal, wax
10/09 Removed CDV
11/8/09 Replaced all spark plugs w/ NGK 3199. All plugs removed looked similar and would have still be perfectly usable.
11/8/09 Replaced cabin filter

Included with car are all carpeted floor mats as well as complete set of all-weather (BMW) mats and cargo mat.

The pictures attached are from 9/7/09. The condition of the car has not changed. I was planning on replacing the brakes in the spring. One of the brakes (front right I believe) does make a scraping/rubbing sound after the car sits overnight that goes away by the time I'm out of the driveway. The car is rust free and has not been in any accidents.

The car always starts easily and still feels like new. I am the second owner. I have the title in hand. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm feeling the need for an e60 V8. Winter tires (WS-60)/wheels (A7s) are available separately that were purchased new this winter.

Asking $9500. I know these are hard to find. I'm in Grayslake, IL

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
hmm can i embed this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thread Info