FS: 88 Jeep Comanche

I am working on selling it to get my G6 back. After all them time and money i have put into it I dont really wanna get rid of it

Heres the CL Ad
http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/1577162317.html

Pictures:
http://s782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Jakeman1719/1988 Jeep Comache For Sale/

I am selling a 1988 Jeep Comanche 4x4. Longbed (7') 4.0L, AX15, NP231, with Disconnect D30 front axle, and D35 rear axle. Started life as a 2WD, with a BA-10/5 Peugot transmission, and 3.07 gears. Oil changed every 3,000 miles, all fluids have been changed with synthetic, except rear axle.

Just recently swapped in 4WD, as well as upgrading the trans to the bomb-proof AX15 and NP231 from a '94 Cherokee with 90,000. Shifts great, and has been filled with AMSOIL since the swap. Transfer case also got AMSOIL while it was out. Clutch was replaced, as well as master and slave cylinder, and it feels great. Also swapped in a '91 D30 from a Cherokee with 3.55 gears. Fresh brakes went on with the swap, and extended rubber brake lines to compensate for the lift. Has newer exhaust with a glasspack, and new tail pipe. The complete rear vehicle harness was removed and rebuilt, and cleaned up. Thermostat housing and thermostat were also changed, and the heater core was power flushed.

Quick overview of the truck:
4.0L RENIX, runs great! Starts everytime.
AX15 Manual 5 speed trans, with 90,000 miles.
NP231 Part time transfer case (Bulletproof)
3" Lift, coils in front, and Add a leaf in rear
Throttle body spacer
K&N intake
Alpine head unit
B&M shift handle
CB radio
New Paint (Olive drab green)
Custom bumpers(just painted painted)
Tan bucket seat interior with full center console
Full gauge cluster (VERY hard to find)
Canyon Style TJ/WJ rims
Toolbox
Bedliner
Undercoated
Valve Cover Gasket(Just replaced)
31'' BF GoodRich All-Terain T/A
30'' BF Goofrich Mud-Terain T/A(Spare Tire Tire is brand new)
Factory Cargo Light(VERY Hard To Find)
Crankshaft Balancer(replaced)

Stuff it needs as of yet:
Rear brakes, Rear axle needs to be swapped to match front gears yet (can do for additional money, or include matching axle for you)

Extras to go with the truck:
Steering linkage, factory gauge cluster, grille, High Flow Thermostat Housing, 97+ Valve Cover, Locking Gas Cap, and front driveshaft.

Overall a great truck, and daily driven over 60+ miles a day! Smooth runner, nice cruiser, and ONE OF A KIND. Hard to find trucks, and especially with everything already swapped in for you. Don't see many of these anymore... Even the tail lights alone are worth $350 on ebay!

86fc7e0d.jpg

Ebay1055.jpg

11-01-09003.jpg

More Pictures in Link Above
$2000 OBO

Not on to much bc of work
Best way is to PM me
or
Email Me@ [email protected]
Or
Call or text @ 847-899-4125(prefer text due to im at school or work all the time)

Thread Info