2004 Subaru WRX For Sale

Hate to do it, but my 04 WRX is for sale. 803xx miles. Runs great, all maintenance has been done by me or a qualified mechanic at work. (work for a Subaru dealer. Its done right)

Its Java Black Pearl in color. And dare I say it, an AUTOMATIC. And for the little bit of money in it, its still very very fast and can only get faster.

Mods:
5000K HID's
Center Grill Pillar Delete
Blacked and cleared headlights
Stage II Flash (AP Ver. 1 included)
Plasti Dipped interior panels
Brass shift knob and black leather shifter boot
Prosport Boost Gauge
Turbo XS Stealth Back
STI Axleback
STI Wing
SPT Intake
SPT Radiator Shroud
SPT Oil Filler Cap (gunmetal)
SSAC TMIC
SSAC Y-Pipe
Oil Changed with Mobil 1 Synthetic on regular basis
Ebay "STI" Rear strut bar
Ebay "STI" Front strut bar (not currently installed)
Eibach Prokit springs
KYB AGX Adjustable Struts
Rota Subzero 17x7.5" rims
Bridgestone Potenza re960as Pole Postion "Ultra High Performance" All seasons 225/45/17

Car is extremely clean and well taken care of, never raced and rarely beaten.

100_0252.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0245.jpg

100_0239.jpg

1-1.jpg

100_0248.jpg

Asking 14000 OBO. The tires are NEW and paid nearly 1K for em. All reasonable offers considered.

[email protected] for more information or contact!

(yes I know I haven't been on here for shit lately too)

Last edited:

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Honestly I have no idea.

But theres cars with similar mods and same tranny running high 13's easily. And lets keep in mind this only has bolt ons (exhaust and tune) that make it go fast. I do have an STI UPpipe to throw into the buyer that will shave a bit of time off the 1/4. And I have a stock exhaust manifold that I can throw in to get ported. Plus coming soon 100 Subaru Bucks.

Honestly for what I paid and what I'm selling, its a great deal

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Honestly I have no idea.

But theres cars with similar mods and same tranny running high 13's easily. And lets keep in mind this only has bolt ons (exhaust and tune) that make it go fast. I do have an STI UPpipe to throw into the buyer that will shave a bit of time off the 1/4. And I have a stock exhaust manifold that I can throw in to get ported. Plus coming soon 100 Subaru Bucks.

Honestly for what I paid and what I'm selling, its a great deal

I definitely agree. I was just curious. And in all honesty... if i could off my jeep real quick... id pick it up... it'd be real fun for my 2 weeks in cody wyoming this summer on some of those dirt roads...

Thread Info