98 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4

Selling my 98 Cherokee. This was a Georgia truck up until July, it has never seen snow, salt, or winter. No Rust ANYWHERE on the underbody, unlike most Jeeps in this area.

Mileage: 130,500 (Still being driven so this will change)
Exterior Color: Moss Green Pearl
Interior Color: Mist Grey

This is a Limited model with all factory options.

Leather seats
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Seats
Cd Player
A/C
Cruise Control
Over-Head Console (displays current temp, gas mileage, compass, distance until empty, etc.) This is a Rare Option for a cherokee.
Alloy Wheels
Factory Keyless Entry (Missing Remotes)
Rear Privacy Glass
Automatic Transmission
Selec-Trac 4x4 system, this is not the normal 4x4 found in cherokees, the selec-trac offers a full time 4x4 option vs the part time only on the command-trac jeeps. comes in handy on rainy days where you dont need the axles locked but 4x4 for traction.
Dana 30 Front axle
Chrysler 8.25 Corporate Rear Axle
3.55 Axle Ratio
Trailer Hitch

Since July The following has been replaced on the Jeep to get it ready for winter.

4 Brand new BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO BAZ tires Size: P235/75R15 (oversized from factory for a better look and traction)
Truck was Aligned when the tires were installed 5,000mi ago
4 Monroe Gas-Matic LT Shocks
2 Front sway bar endlinks
All cooling system Hoses
Spark Plugs
Spark Plug Wireset
Distributor Cap
Ignition Rotor
Battery
All New brakes, front and rear. Pads, rotors, wheel cylinders, parking brake cables, drums, shoes, hardware.
Front Trac Bar
Air Filter
Crankshaft Position Sensor

Maintenance:
Synthetic Oil Change
Transmission Fluid Changed
Cooling System Flushed
Tuned Up

Problems:
There is a dent in the Left rear door on the lower edge, looks like the last owner brushed up against something and pushed it in slightly, the door still opens and closes perfectly fine, it just has the dent on the bottom portion, all cosmetic.
Steering Gearbox needs to be adjusted, like most cherokees with over 100k, the steering is a little loose while going straight.
Missing the little pocket at the bottom of the passenger side door that you can store trash/other items in
Interior has some wear and tear, nothing excessive for 100k+

Blue Book Value Is $4915 in excellent condition, with the problems above im looking for $4100.

Perfect truck for winter, wouldnt hesitate to take it anywhere. Made it back from Georgia straight through with no problems at all.

Gets 15city/20highway on average for gas mileage.

Any Questions, email or call me at 708-774-3495

I have a Copy of the build sheet for this vehicle from Chrysler, I can forward a copy via e-mail if you like.

Pics are coming soon, i cant find my damn camera

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
PICS:

GEDC0105.jpg

GEDC0106.jpg

GEDC0107.jpg

GEDC0108.jpg

GEDC0109.jpg