PANDA's Fall For-Sale Thread (Automotive)

WBS HID Kit Parts. Four 5000K bulbs. 2 (or 3, not sure) ballasts. Heavy Duty (never used) WBS HID harness is also included. All parts extra or pulled off my car. Currently (with setup on my car) one light does not work. Not sure if it is the ballast or the bulb. I have had nothing but problems with this set, not to mention every time I have a issue, I get a replacement part that is different from the last. (both my ballasts are different). I care not to test all these parts and would like to just unload as a whole. I do know that 3 bulbs and 1 ballast do work, and the harness is brand new. Parts sold untested, but I will say most likely you will need to replace a ballast or bulb to get a working kit. $60
wbodystore.com (website seems to be down now)

I think my prices are fair considering we are approaching winter. All prices picked up, im located near Schaumburg or we can meet at a TCG event. Willing to ship injectors and HID parts for extra.

Last edited:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Got that stuff, plus 2 6000K HID bulbs and 3 zzp ballasts. I bought a new HID kit from ZZP after the problems with the wbodystore kit, put it on my car and only one light lit up, changed the ballast and that light lit, but the HID lights only worked with the high beams on (this was a bi-xenon kit) so after months of emails zzp sent me a new ballast and told me to switch some wires and that would fix the problem. By that time I bought a Speed INC kit. Went to install the ZZP kit on a friends car with new ballast and no HID bulbs turned on. This could have been because we didn't turn on the car then the lights. It was late and he didn't want to wake everyone up. I took the kit off the car and said fuck zzp hid's and the kit been sitting ever since.

Thread Info