03 Mostly Stock Cobra DSG 35k miles

An absolutely stunning 2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra with 35k miles. I bought it in March and have put approximately 2,000 miles. I have a company car for routine driving and take the Cobra out every few weeks for a drive. It is one of the rare clean, stock Cobras and has not been pullied. This is my second Cobra and I have not raced it. Garage kept, non-smoking and adult driven. When I purchased the Cobra it had a reverse boss-type stripe pattern on the doors, which I had removed. A small patch of clear coat came off with part of the decal on the lower portion of the drivers door, please see photos. The rear trunk lid brake light lens was cracked at the dealership as we all understand this is a common problem for 03/04 Cobras, please check the photos. Chrome Mach 1-replica Front Wheels are 17 x 9. The Chrome Deep Dish Mach 1-replica Rear Wheels are 17 x 9. The front tires are 275/40-17 and the rear tires are 285/40-17. Rear tires have some life left. The vin is
1FAFP48Y93F332291. This car is trememdous shape and has no mechanical flaws. It is even better looking in person. Always a head turner. Everything works perfectly on the car. I am located outside Chicago, IL and am offering pickup only. No trades please. Looking for $22,000.

Serious inquires only. Please call my cell and ask for Natalie if you would like to see the car or set up a test drive: 224/629-0351 or email: [email protected]

*see the pics:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...1f4QQitemZ220481950196QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

sway46

Jul 1, 2008
Thanks wessel. Long time no see. Yea I really never get to drive it so it seems kinda pointless to have. Plus with big overtime cuts at work, if I had to choose what toys mean the most to me: it'd be my real horses.

Chris I am. Found a super clean cheap one in crystal lake n I can at least drive a goat in the winter. It's an 04 tho n I wanted the 6.0. Somewhere chris beckmann has a huge smile on his face abt a cobra being sold to get another gto lol!

Thread Info