For Sale 2006 Grand Prix GXP

I have a Stealth Grey Metallic GXP for sale because I am looking at a G8GT or TBSS. This car has been extremly well taken care of by me and the previous owner. The car was bought and Riverside Pontiac in Momence Illinois, then traded in, then I bought the car from the same dealer. All service was done at this dealer. I also have a GM Major Guard warranty on the car and I am not sure if it transferable or not. Also this car has never been in a accident. The car has 50,000 miles and is driven every day and has a couple light mods and I have most of the stock parts to go with it. I am going to say I would like 16K OBO as the car sits with the all the mods and we can work on the price depending on what mods the car is sold with.

2006 Grand Prix GXP
50,000 miles
16K OBO with mods
Stealth Grey Metallic
Leather and suade ineterior
GXP wheels, brakes, suspension
New Kumho Escta LX tires as of october of 2008
New front ceramic brakes and rotors two months ago, rears still look good
New battery in spring of 2009
I have used Mobil1 filter and Mobil1 oil
20% tinted windows
red GXP overlays
SSC lowering springs - rides like stock
K&N air filter
Hooker Max flow mufflers and dual dual 4" tips - sounds awesome with no drone - I do not have stock mufflers and tips
3" Hogan downpipe with cat converter
Pioneer Z2 Navi radio - very expensive navi radio, look on the Pioneer site
steering wheel control box - steering wheel controls still work with the radio
Infinity Kappa Perfect speakers - I replaced all the speakers, what a world of difference!
one 12" Diamond sub - just used to fil in the low notes, not overly powerfull and boomy

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
The GM Major Guard is transferable. I believe you have to pay admin fee though (about $50 IIRC).

I asked the dealer the other day and they said it is transferable so that is another good thing about the car. The warranty is good until around 80,000 miles and it is a good warranty that included powertrain and bumper to bumper except normal wear items like tires and brakes.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I asked the dealer the other day and they said it is transferable so that is another good thing about the car. The warranty is good until around 80,000 miles and it is a good warranty that included powertrain and bumper to bumper except normal wear items like tires and brakes.

Yep...I had the same warranty on all 3 of my last Pontiacs over the course of the past 9 years. I was never denied a claim or had any issues with covering repairs. (even with two of the cars being *slightly*:eek3: modified.)

Thread Info

• smug
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list