Intercoolers, IC piping, Blow off valve, Wastegate, turbo stuff

Hey dudes. I have a bunch of turbo parts I'm not gonna use... so you all should buy them so I can fix my white regal. The turbosmart stuff is real quality stuff, very high dollar parts.

GIVE ME OFFERS. Discounts if you buy stuff together. I really want this gone, so tell your friends!

$80obo - EBAY fmic - 31x12x3" - SOLD TO MY97GTP WITH PIPING

$140obo - Spearco fmic - 18x6x3.5" - Genuine spearco air to air IC. It is a same side inlet and outlet model with the long end tanks. even given it's compact size, it is rated to 750 HP with very low pressure drop across the core. This would be good as an upgrade to a 3800 turbo car, since the inlet and outlet are on the same side. It is used but in great shape.

IMG_1349.jpg

$60obo - Turbosmart Type 1 BOV - Blue anodized finish, non-recirculating blow off valve. brand new in the box. Simple yet effective. Usually used on smaller engines like DSM's and stuff.

$180obo - Turbosmart ultragate 38mm external wastegate - Blue anodized finish. It is a slightly older model, but brand new in the box as well. comes with springs adjustable to around 24psi I think. More tan enough to handle pretty much any boost level. Comes with lazer cut flanges for mounting. Rated for temperatures up to 2000 degrees F. that is higher than you are ever going to see out of the motor. quality piece.

IMG_1347.jpg

$120obo - Garrett airesearch T04E turbo. - Used but in good condition, it is a tO4E-46. somewhat small compressor side, but has a 4" anti-surge inlet. The compressor cover is polished. The turbine side is a .84 divided T4 flange, with a Vband outlet.

IMG_1350.jpg

$40obo - 67mm Compressor wheel - I dont really know what the deal is with this thing, but I got it to put it on the turbo above. It will work with it, but I cant find any defining information as to if it is a genuine garrett part or not.

$20obo - 3" to dual 2.5" Y pipe - Stainless steel. generic shape and everything, just dont need it.

$20obo - Compressor cover for GT35R - This could be machined and put onto the turbo with the T67 wheel. Would make you a pretty slick T67 I guess. That was my plan for it.

Free - Brake booster from a 99 regal - it's free

$25 - Aluminum L36 Valve covers - Pretty clean and in good condition. Polish them or something to pick up all the ladies. Sools?

$30 - Really Low mile L36 Heads - Disassembled but everything is there. Pick up only. Come with valve covers too.

I'll try and find more stuff, as well as get some pics up later.

-Dennis
or PM me

Last edited:

Thread Info