2001 Regal GS demoding + car audio

2001 Regal GS demoding + car audio + pics

Built trans with ATI 2500 stall converter, Intense hardened input shaft, hardened 4th gear shaft ZZP hardened pump shaft, 3.29 gear set with 7/8 chain from Triple Edge Performance, Raybestos stage 1 clutchs, sonax boost valve and sleeve kit, and Intense shift kit. The trans has never been used. I am asking $1800 and will drive up to an hour away to deliver, maybe a little farther.
New intense RASK $40
Used Hogan performance stainless 3" cat back with 3" ZZP wisper res and 3" stainless magnaflow mufler $300
Used Memphis M class 4x125@4ohms amp $300
Used for maybe 1 hour Memphis M class 1100x1@1ohm amp $300
Used Eclipse CD-7000 cd player with GPS unit and remote $200
GP wheels with Hoosier drag radials. Have about 5 passes or so left on them. $50.
used 2 matching sets of 3 pairs of Stinger preamp cables. 18' each $25 each pair
I have allot more car audio stuff left allong with other performance parts. I just have to dig through everything I have left.
I do have these items posted on another website. So first come first serve. If you would like pictures of the items I can e-mail pics. I don't have any clue on how to post pics on here. Any questions just ask

Last edited:

systmbldr21

May 29, 2007
Got sick of putting $1000 a month into the car. The car has been sitting since last may. I got sick of not being able to drive it. Plus I was looking at spending another $8,000 and I just got sick of spending so much money. I was promised by two people that they would buy pritty much everything off my car so I went and got a 2009 G8 GT. But one guy fell through so I am trying to sell what I have left through the boards.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list