im done with it, ALOT for sale!!!

well everyone im done with it, im not doing the fiero swap anymore so i have a lot to sell!

first off is the turbo motor that came outta my GTP. its a 99 L67 motor that has a ST3 turbo cam, .065 mls head gaskets, arp head studs (gaskets and studs where installed by mr kemp himself) heads where milled for enough clearence for the cam, it also has a JP timing chain in it(i have the 07 style not the 08s that have been breaking, i have been running this chain for 5k+miles with no problems) and 130 lbs springs. this was a great motor and nothing is wrong with it. this motor handle 21psi and 475+whp with no problems at all. the motor itself has 77k on it and all of the aftermarket parts have 1700 miles on it. so there is plenty of life left in the motor. im asking $750OBO-SOLD!!

next i have the chris built tranny with zzp hard parts. i have a FULLY built trans up for sale that has the 1inch gm racing chain(very hard to find now and also very expencive), a 300m IS(it has ZERO miles on it), custom shift kit done by chris himself(very aggresive shifting on this trans), its a 04 trans so it has the hardened 4th clutch shaft, and it also has blue racing clutches that where just put in so they also have ZERO miles on them. like i said its a 04 trans that i got with 33k on it when i had it built, and sence i got it built i have put on 1700 miles on it besides the IS and clutches. i had NO problems with this trans besides the clutches going out but i got thoughs replaced so this trans is ready for anything that you through at it. when chris was in there he looked at everything and he said that everything is looking GREAT! yes even the diff! looking to get about $2900OBO as of right now. not really sure what built trans go for now a days-SOLD!!

i have a zzp 3k stall that has 1700 miles on it, i liked this stall alot, no complants here about it. asking $300 OBO-SOLD!!

79 lbs high impedeance injectors that i bought from a local member in mn, i think there are about 50miles on them great for high hp cars that wanna run E85 $325OBO

double rollermaster timing chain, this isnt any of the cheap shit that you gotta worry about breaking, $125OBO-SOLD

catless weld in downpipe 100OBO

ported front manafold with stock cross over, and rear manafold, $50OBO

and im sure there is more but its late and its been a long night so im sure i will be adding more to the list later. if you have any questions ask away. im in mn for a bit so i thought i would get some interest going now so when i come back down to IL i can bring all of the stuff that i sell.

jeff

Last edited:

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
as it sits? $900OBO. its a 1986 red GT fast back with a motor that doesnt work. clear coat is starting to go, and the bumper is missing some of it(the way i said it sounds bad but its really not all that bad, i will get pics if you want some). if you want some more info or pics let me know and i will get some for you and tell you more.

EDIT: i also already did buy the motor mounts/trans mounts for the swap that i will toss in for another 100 if you buy the fiero. i bought them for 350.

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
hey fireman sorry it took so long to get back to you with the pics but here they are.

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

Thread Info