Garrett 50trim -CHEAP-

CHEAP 50TRIM! It's a 50trim T4 turbo with a .96 rear A/R I believe. It has zero shaft play and spins free. No chips ofr in and out play either. Great turbo and in perfect shape. Garret AiResearch Turbo

Price: $50 + shipping
turbo2.jpg

turbo.jpg

turbo4.jpg

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
KJ to be honest I have had the thing for years and I just want to get rid of it. I've never used it and it's just sitting in my garage. It has a divided T4 exhaust flange. I don't have a down pipe or anything for it to answer a PM question. O2SSEi the turbo is perfect for 6+ cylinder cars. Has a bigger exhaust wheel for motors larger then a 4 banger. It will flow good air for low boost apps. If your going high boost I'd assume you have a built motor and would want something bigger.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That's to small for a 3800 application right?

it woulda been a good one... on the smaller side, but a good one for sure.

KJ to be honest I have had the thing for years and I just want to get rid of it. I've never used it and it's just sitting in my garage. It has a divided T4 exhaust flange. I don't have a down pipe or anything for it to answer a PM question. O2SSEi the turbo is perfect for 6+ cylinder cars. Has a bigger exhaust wheel for motors larger then a 4 banger. It will flow good air for low boost apps. If your going high boost I'd assume you have a built motor and would want something bigger.

yeah i meant the flange, like 5 bolt down, or vband. or what.

but too late now.

congrats on the sale.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list