More 3800 Race Carz Partz Sale - Part II

I'm going to give the locals first dibs on the new stuff. I will consider reasonable offers and package pricing for someone wanting to purchase several items. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.

Please post in the thread...no PMs! Feel free to email me if you have questions that you do not want to post publicly.

-Tommy

==================================
Payment and Shipping Terms
* Local pick-up available in the NW Suburbs of Chicago
* I will accept Cash or Paypal only (Buyer pays 3% PayPal transaction fee. No exceptions.)
* I will ship via UPS Ground and provide a tracking number within 2 business days of payment unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
* Prices below DO NOT include shipping and/or PayPal transaction fees.

These are not negotiable.

Paypal is: [email protected]
My email is the same.

Stuff For Sale
L32 Intake Manifold (for a GenV) - Cleaned and painted in high-temp silver - $100
L32IntakeManifoldtop.jpg

L32IntakeManifoldFront.jpg

L32IntakeManifoldBack.jpg

H-Body L67 Balancer with ~50K - SOLD
These are better quality than the GP units. Helps with broken flex plates, etc at higher
RPMs.

2nd Gen ZZP Fuel Logs with Upgraded Fuel Pressure Regulator and Gauge - $400
I sent these into ZZP to get upgraded to the current AFPR and gauge on the current
version. (I had problems with the old AFPR). Includes new mouting brackets. I do not have
the longer valve cover bolts. I can order them or you can get them from ZZP yourself.
ZZP2ndGenFuelLogs1.jpg

ZZP2ndGenFuelLogs2.jpg

ZZP2ndGenFuelLogs3.jpg

L67 SC Boost Bypass Solenoid - $50
BoostBypass.jpg

NEW In Box LC-1 Wideband Controller with Bosch 02 - $185
NEW ZZP Fuel Pump Rewire - SOLD
Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover - Charcoal Grey - $25
misc1.jpg

misc2.jpg

Stock GP Door Speaker Brackets - 2 sets - $30 each
Stock 3.8 Pulley (silver powdercoating on it) - $10 obo
Used 99+ L67 IAC - $30
Used 99+ L67 MAF - $75
Used 99+ L67 TPS - $40
Caspers Volt Booster - (w/instuction sheet) - $50
The V-Plus Volt Booster is designed to increase your entire electrical system voltage approximately 2.2 volts above and beyond factory voltage. This unit is activated when you reach 70% throttle. This is when your whole vehicle's electrical system is under the most amount of load. The result of the increased voltage is hotter spark, increased fuel pump
flow, etc.
Misc1.jpg

Flo-Pro 3 inch muffler/resonator from ZZP -NIB - $60
From ZZP website:
To address the unique requirements of the Grand Prix, ZZPerformance had a custom muffler made. We chose Flow Pro as the manufacture after seeing and hearing some of their other products. This unit can be used as a muffler or a resonator and compliments a 3" exhaust system well. It features 3 chambers with 3 inch internal tubing for no loss in flow
performance. Overall length of 25 inches, 5 inch diameter, and 16 inch muffler section. Made of 409 stainless steel.
We had them custom designed because most 3" bullets (totally straight through with some outside baffle) don't quiet the sound down enough if they are 4" diameter(common for 3" in/out). The chambered 3" mufflers on the market either a. are 7 or 8 inches around and won't fit in the car or have internal piping as small as 2.25" effectively changing
your 3" system to 2.25".
604_1.jpg

NIB Flowmaster 3" to 2.5" Y-Pipe - $40
Flowmaster1.JPG

Flowmaster2.JPG

Flowmaster3.JPG

2 Sets Stock GTP Exhaust Manifolds - $40 each set
Set #1 -
GTPManifolds1.jpg

Set #2 -
GTPManifolds2.jpg

99+ L67 Alternator Bracket - $25
99GTPAltBracket.JPG

Last edited:

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Do you have a FP rewire on your SSEi? I know it's alot shorter of a shot to the pump since the fuse box is under the back seat but I'm not sure if the increased wire size might help.

I talked with Todd from INTENSE a few years back and he concluded that we do not need one on the H-bodies. I believe he ran a Racetronics pump with stock wiring.

I've been logging my fuel pressure on my SSEi and it seems to keep up with boost.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
interested in the wideband....I can put it on any car correct?

And which kit is this? The standalone, or the cheaper one?

Yes...works with any car. It requires a PC to log data through a serial port using their logging software or you can use the standard 5v outputs for a A/D enabled logging device. (Such at PT or HPT.)

This is the unit that does not have the guage. I believe you can purchase a the same guage as in the LM-1 kit to hook up to it.

Thread Info