2001 Ford Mustang GT

A good friend of mine is looking to sell his mustang and get a new truck.

Just listed it on Craigslist: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/1101675821.html

2001 Ford Mustang GT Premium – Oxford White with Parchment (Tan) Leather Interior.

40,000 Miles – Original Owner

Audio: Ford Mach 460 Premium sound (1000 watt)

PS, PB, PW, PL, AC

Engine: 4.6L – 2 Valve

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual TR3650

Rear End: 3:27:1

Wheels: Front wheel replicas bullitt 17x9
Rear wheel replicas bullitt 17x10.5

Tires: Front: Summitomo HTRZ 275/40/17
Rear: Summitomo HTRZ 315/35/17

Exhaust: Steeda full stainless with 3.5” polished tips.
BBK X-Pipe.

Mods: Diablo Power Programmer Tuner
Western Motor Sports 4” polished intake assembly with 9” Conical K&N Filter
Western Motor Sports 95mm Mass Air Meter
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
Tickflow High CFM Intake Plenum
Zex 75-125 HP N2O Kit
Zex Bottle Heater

Extras: 4 Stock ford bullitt wheels / with Goodyear Eagle tires (20,000 miles)
2 Brand New Summitomo HTRZ 315/35/17 Rear Tires (Never Mounted)
1 Stock Ford H-Pipe
1 Stock Throttle Body
1 Stock Intake Plenum
All stock intake tubes / air box assembly
Stock Mass Air Meter

“Garage Queen”

This car is immaculate and cleaner now than it was the day I brought it home from the dealership. Summer driven only, never seen snow, rain, or a wet road. Only been wet when it was washed. Middle aged man drove like little old lady. This car has not been abused, and meticulously maintained. Original set of wheels have 80% of tread on the tires. Tires on the car have 70% tread. Call for more details or to schedule a viewing. No Viewing on Rainy days. Call Todd between 2PM and 10PM – 815-790-9968

GT1.jpg

GT2.jpg

GT3.jpg

GT4.jpg

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Sorry for the thread jack, but I have a hard time believing a juiced car was not abused. I'm not saying it's a crap car, but to say it hasn't been abused doesn't seem right.

Abuse is not spraying the car properly, or lack of maintanence. I see where your coming from, but i see alot of track cars with power adders that are tuned properly that "look" like they are being abused but all the vitals are being monitored

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Abuse is not spraying the car properly, or lack of maintanence. I see where your coming from, but i see alot of track cars with power adders that are tuned properly that "look" like they are being abused but all the vitals are being monitored

You saw where I was going with it, but I'm still saying the car was abused. It may be meticulously maintained and in great running shape, but I see abuse as romping on the car. A little old lady would have no use for nitrous, unless she was romping on it. Then she wouldn't be driving like a little old lady would she? I think it's just how everyone defines abuse. My car gets abused, but it is well maintained.

Scgoaty

Say Cheese
Feb 22, 2008
Algonquin, IL
Sorry for the thread jack, but I have a hard time believing a juiced car was not abused. I'm not saying it's a crap car, but to say it hasn't been abused doesn't seem right.

:dunno: Having Nitrous doesn't mean it was abused. This guy is a nut about his car like I am, he puts it up on jack stands in the winter and cleans and waxes the underside. For the last three or four years this car rarely came out of the garage, just used to go get diapers and tampons, lol. Us old guys (40's) don't spend our evenings cruising around looking to race, things were much different when we were in our 20's. My buddy doesn't even have an internet connection, that's why he came to me to put it up for sale on Craigslist. I just put it on TCG as well because I know there are a lot of Mustang guys here.

Whoever winds up with this car will be getting a well maintained car that was babied (not abused) since day one from the original owner. His phone number is listed, anyone can call him and ask him about when and how often he has used the nitrous and how he drives the car.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Mark, don't you start talkin shit about sprayed cars else I'm gonna steal your passenger rear coil pack!

Seriously tho, just because you stab the skinny pedal on a sports car from time to time does not give anyone grounds to call it abused any more than if you bought a lawn mower and actually cut the grass with it. It's being used as intended.

WHAT NOW!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Mark, don't you start talkin shit about sprayed cars else I'm gonna steal your passenger rear coil pack!

Seriously tho, just because you stab the skinny pedal on a sports car from time to time does not give anyone grounds to call it abused any more than if you bought a lawn mower and actually cut the grass with it. It's being used as intended.

WHAT NOW!

Good luck getting that coil out, it's a real bitch! Jim did have a good idea of moving those hoses out the way so you don't have to bend the coil in half to squeeze it in. That's why I let him handle stuff like that. I would have just beat it up trying to get it in there.

I'm not saying the guy drove it like he stole it. But I think most people would have a hard time believing that a car with nitrous was never romped on or romped on infrequently. I don't argue the fact the car was well maintained, and is a good deal or any of that stuff.

Your lawn mower was not intended to be sprayed ;)

Mods - If you want to delete all this side conversation, please do. I didn't mean for this to detract from the OP attempt to sell this car. Sorry about that!

Thread Info