dsm turbo stuff

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
i have a 11 sec car that buit these are parts i dont need any more um the boost gauge is faze brand new i onley use import part not autometer it from usa

yes mook me an bro have 92 gsx that run 11 sec 1/4 mile

I fucking HATE when people do that, saying 'they' own a fast car, when they don't....

GST, is your name on the title of the GSX? if not, its not your car, Period.

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
aint this the kid that had a mirage with a 4g63 swap i saw in algonquin one night - or some other kid

Yea it is. But it wasnt turbo IIRC. He blew it up (I just found out last night) because he had cams and injectors installed without having it tuned.

Now he has an N/A Eclipse.

My offer still stands Dre, 5 bucks for everything. I'll even pick it up.

gotti's si

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
wheaton
Real Name
DRE GOTTi
haha ur funny mike the mirage was turbo dont get it wrong . it had cam hks cam 450cc injectors by rc, skr complete exhaust system ,stage 2 clutch ,gsx tranny ,chip they didnt have time tune it for me then i just forgot about an was raceing people an yea it blew up but my gs t is way faster you see in spring

SikBUSA

Addict
Nov 15, 2007
Kuwait
this is what i got . turbo kit stock exhaust manifold ,intercooler , the piping blow off vavle evo 8 mr turbo ,450cc injectors , 4g63t intake manifold , 4g63t engine head rebuild . boost gauge

wat kind of blow off valve is it ???
ill take the blow off valve and the boost gauge
how much ??
i need it by next weekend
oh and is that turbo internal waste gate ??

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
haha ur funny mike the mirage was turbo dont get it wrong . it had cam hks cam 450cc injectors by rc, skr complete exhaust system ,stage 2 clutch ,gsx tranny ,chip they didnt have time tune it for me then i just forgot about an was raceing people an yea it blew up but my gs t is way faster you see in spring

A) How did you have a 4WD Transmission in a 2WD Car?

B) you mean Your brothers GST

Thread Info