87-93 Fox Mustang Parts

Hey guys, I am parting out my 1990 lx 5.0 mustang. Let me know what you guys need, all the glass is still on the car, including the sunroof. I have some things I do want sold for sure though, take a look. All parts sold are sold as is with no warranty, buyer responsible for shipping charges, with the exception of the engine, transmission, and seats, will not ship them. All prices are negotiable.

Complete 5.0HO efi engine with engine harness and engine ecu (includes stock headers, would always start right up and run awesome and did up til last sunday when it got pulled out, 150,000miles)---SOLD!!

T-5 transmission(bellhousing, release fork, low mile release bearing, and flywheel included, 150,000miles)---SOLD!!

T-5 driveshaft, u-joints have no play(150,000miles)---15$

Hurst T-5 short shifter (older model, 15,000miles)---SOLD!!

Oem replacement T-5 transmission crossmember, polyurethane bushings(used for about 500miles)---25$

GT/LX grey seats, front and rear, excellent condition(drivers seat has electric lumbar support and under knee supports---150$

Pypes o/r X-pipe, 2.5inch (stainless, used for about 500 miles)---100$

Complete set of 1.6 aluminum roller rockers, stud mounted---SOLD!!

New double roller timing chain set(chain and gears)---SOLD!!

Brand new in package polished aluminum alternator bracket(eliminates stock spring style tensioner, shorter belt required---55$

Set of four 10-hole 4lug wheels wrapped with new Sumic GT60 all season tires, 215/60/15---250$

Two mint condition 10-hole 4lug wheels with dry rotted, and bald bf goodrich comp t/a's 245/50/15---20$

Stock 5.0 radiator with fan shroud and resivoir---SOLD!!

Stock 5.0 intake hose with maf and air box---SOLD!!

I'm sure I have more stuff, I'll go through garage and see what I can dig up and update later.

Last edited:

Thread Info