2003 Metallic Silver Cobra

As much as I hate to do this, I'm thinking about selling my 2003 Metallic Silver Cobra... Anyone know of someone looking?

I'll get the ugly out of the way:
It was in a small crash last year, but wasn't a total loss and airbags were not deployed. This was fixed professionally by Jewel Autobody who does great work! Prior to buying it, the CarFax shows that it was on an accident, but I have zero information in this. There is some very slight wear on the drivers seat which indicates that it's a 76k mile car. There is a small scratch on the passenger side door. AC isn't blowing cold anymore, so I'd assume that it needs a recharge. Windshield has the Colorado Crack in it but hasn't moved. Recently discovered some diff fluid around the casing- either the diff brace needs to be tightened or the seal needs to be replaced.

Other info:
I really LOVE this car, and I'm sure I'll get the question of "why sell?!". To be honest, I don't need to, BUT I just bought a house, I want to finish the Supra, and.... I'm looking to get into a LS platform eventually. The tune was done at MPH (Modular Powerhouse) by Tim Barth. It made 604/635 on a 125 shot and around 503/463 on blower only.

Guys, I'm not looking to screw anyone so I'll gladly answer any questions. I've tried to include all important information.

With that said, I'm asking $15k OBO. If you think the price is too high, please MESSAGE ME- I'd rather not clutter this thread up.

Currently, the car is in Colorado with me, however, I am willing to make a trip back to IL to deliver and see some of my old TCG friends! :)

I'll keep adding to this when things come up!

Now, to the fun stuff. :)

2003 metallic silver
Steig IV ported Eaton
2.76 BilletFlow upper
BilletFlow idlers
Metco 4lb lower
Dragon TB
Dragon port matched plenum
NOS plate kit setup for a 125 shot
- Nitrous SOS center console panel setup with bottle opener, heater, power, and arm switch.
- MSD window switch
JLT CAI
KB BAP
Steering column single gauge pod with boost gauge
MGW Shifter
"Unknown" aftermarket clutch
Made (and held) 604whp/635wtq on spray on this clutch
There is about 75,362 currently on the ODO
Pioneer double DIN head unit
Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
Wheels are black chrome deep dish cobra replicas - One has a little wear