FS: 2014 Mustang GT Parts

Hey All,

Have left parts from my 2014 GT.

All items in are amazing condition, no flaws or issues whatsoever.

2013/2014 Lloyds Floor Mats - Custom Embroidered - Paid $150. Price: $100 Firm. Fits 2013/2014 Models. Don't believe this fits 2011/2012.

Borla Stinger Axle Backs - Paid $700 - Price: $550 Or Best Reasonable Offer - Passenger side has a small light scratch, which sits under the bumper and is not visible at all once installed. You will also have to reuse your factory CLAMPS. Fits 2013/2014 Models. If installed on a 2011-2012, the tips will stick out slightly.

Triple Black (3 Coats of paint / Clear) Boss Strut Tower Bar (Clears CJ Manifolds with the use of Motor Mounts, Clears Boss/Stock Manifold on factory mounts) Some have cleared CJ's on stock mounts, I could not.

Paid: $250 - Price: $150 Firm. No scratches, scuffs, chips, etc. Freshly waxed/sealed. Reuse your factory strut bolts.

- Has a piece of hair from a microfiber, not a scratch.

BMR Box-Style Nob-Adjustable Lower Control Arms: Paid $140 - Price $100 Firm. No scratches, scuffs, chips. Freshly sealed/waxed. They do not need to be greased. Less than 350 Miles of use.

Painted Coil Covers Red with Black Lettering/Lines. Paid $200. Price: $150 Or best Reasonable Offer. No Scratches, scuffs, chips. Freshly Sealed/Waxed. Reuse your factory caps that are installed on the back of the covers. Does not come with them.

2011+ Air Raid Intake. Paid: $325. Price: $175 Or Best Reasonable Offer. No scuffs, scratches. Filter is clean and all clamps are included as well as the insert.

SCT XCAL 4 - P/N # 7015. Used Once, One Unlock used. Should have at least 5 left. Paid: $400. Price: $300 Firm. Original Box and Cords are included.

I will also have a set of Kooks 1-3/4" Long Tubes and the corresponding Kooks 3" Off-Road H Pipe. Less than 350 Miles of use. Paid: $1,450. Price: $1,200 Or Best Reasonable Offer. Pics to come later. Currently, Drew @ Drew@DMP has them and can vouch for the condition and such. You will need to reuse your factory Gaskets or purchase new ones for $30-$40 or so. Not looking to separate unless I have buyers for both the LT's and H-pipe.

PM me for any inquiries/questions.

-Chris

Thread Info

• Grabber
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list