2007 Hyundai Azera Ltd project

Up for sale is 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited with only 61K miles. I bought this from insurance auction for customer who now isn’t in a position to buy so instead of finishing this to sell in open market I will move on to my other projects that have people waiting on them. This is a 2 owner car that was registered in Huntley and Peru last. Last owner apparently hit something that caused damage but the impact wasn’t strong enough for the airbags to deploy (don’t need to replace them or crash sensors).

This car has low miles and is loaded with all options and fairly clean. I never heard about these before but doing research for customer they were ranked pretty high by JD’s Power (higher than Avalon) and owner’s reviews of them on Edmunds were very positive. The only complaint I read was the rear power visor can sometimes not retract or extend which this one seems to have. Everything is intact except the driver’s headlight which is in the trunk. This car started and drove it a few miles to test the operation and there were no noises, smoke, pulling or anything. It has a really nice ride slightly softer than a Lexus but powerful and good highway economy (reportedly 30 mpg).

This car was inspected by body man and needs front bumper cover, bumper reinforcement, hood, grill and bracket, core support (plastic), radiator and condenser and possibly radiator fan housing (cracked). The condenser and radiator are bent and the radiator has a pin hole leak from the deformation. The left and right fender have slight damage that is repairable and the driver’s side rear door has some damage that was going to be repaired and repainted.
This car comes with a salvage title which is fairly easy to convert into rebuilt so you can insure/plate the car for the road. I can provide assistance with this if necessary I do many rebuilt conversions. This would be for someone who doesn’t mind piecing the parts for the restoration. I tried that and it was $1300+ depending on location and shipping. Someone with more time and patience can probably find them cheaper but like I said I got pending projects that need my time. I was looking at getting a parts car but the rear hits are much rarer but if the buyer is interested in that route that is something we can talk about.

The price is $1600 car and car is located in Monee. These are listed at $5K-7K on classified (with more miles) but with some parts, paint and elbow grease someone can have a really nice car at almost half price. It located at body shop so if someone would like him to complete it they can discuss that with him.

Contact Joe at 773 879 zero681 or rowekmr (at) aol.com
Review of car:
2007 Hyundai Azera Review - NewCarTestDrive

floormats off dirt from yard workers

Slideshow of all pics:

2007 Hyundai Azera Slideshow by rowekmr | Photobucket

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list