SVE Drag Big and Littles

Selling my SVE set up that I had on my fox most of you know what the car looked like with them on it. Front tires are 165/80-15 Cordovan Classic, still have lots of tread left. Rear tires are 275/60-15 M/T ET Pro Radials, still have plenty of life left to them. These will comes with lugs that are open ended for longer studs. Selling for $1000

Does Not Fit
While we do not recommend these wheels be used in the following applications they can be made to work by grinding on the rear outer tie rod as well as the knuckle for clearance. Low profile IRS subframe bolts will be needed as well.
99-04 Cobra with IRS
79-04 Mustang with IRS Swap

These SVE Wheels will fit your five lug conversion!
On the following Fox applications, the outer fender lip will need to be rolled, the inner wheel well will need to be clearanced, the quad shocks will need to be removed, and the tailpipes may require adjustment.
79-93 using the fox style rear drum 5-lug conversion
79-93 using fox length axles and SN95 rear brakes
requires the hex head of the banjo bolt to be ground down slightly for clearance when using Cobra style rear brakes

Intended Application
- 94-04 GT/V6 with stock rear brakes
- 94-04 GT/V6 with Cobra style rear brakes*
- 94-98 Cobra*
- 2001 Bullitt*
- 03-04 Mach 1*
- 99-04 Cobra with solid axle conversion*
*requires the hex head of the banjo bolt, and the block to be ground down slightly, at an angle for clearance!

Front Wheels:
15x3.75
Offset: -28.7mm
Backspacing: 1.2"

15x10
Offset: 21.5mm
Backspacing: 6.25"

Thread Info

• daytona
    Created
    Replies
    Views