C5 Corvette Parts

I have an assortment of C5 Corvette parts I need to sell and clear out of my basement.

I have a custom built 12" Pioneer subwoofer enclosure that fits in the center slot in the rear of the C5 Corvettes. This subwoofer hits nicely and is well built but does not sit down in the hole flush. It sits up about 1/2" to an inch. Asking $100

I have a pair of Red C5Z06 Fuel Rail Covers that need a good cleaning and have a slight notch cut out of them in one corner to fit my nitrous solenoid. - Asking $90

I have a pair of custom painted C5 Corvette Fuel Rails that are black with flames. They are in good shape with some light scuff and scratches that may come out with a good polish or buff. Asking $125

I have a pair of Clear Side Markers with the black accents inside. They are in good shape but could use a polish. Asking $40

I also have a set of Lloyds Carpet Floor Mats that are black with a white checkered flag pattern. They are in decent condition but the white checkered flag portion is kind of dirty or dingy. Asking $60

Last edited:

Thread Info

• shockerracing.com
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list