2005 Grand Caravan - 1 OWNER - 75k miles Stow-n-Go

SOLD

This Caravan belongs to my Dad who is 75 years old. He bought it new and yesterday bought a brand new Caravan so this one is available for sale. Its spent a lot of time commuting between Phoenix and Chicago and lived in Phoenix often because my parents bought it right when my dad was retiring and they like 'sitting up high' for driving. They just came back from Phoenix with it last week actually (They came back with the purpose of buying a new replacement before driving back down for winter). Since their Caravan just made an 1800 mile trip without issue, obviously I'd trust it to drive anywhere. I took the below photos over thanksgiving while visiting them down in Arizona on November 30th. (Please note the mileage on the odo photo here is right before they drove back to Chicago so now it has 75k miles)

Ebay includes a free VIN Report so here is that link here:

Dodge Grand Caravan Base Mini Passenger Van 4 Door | eBay

Photos with ebay ad above but here you go as well on CL and 1 here too:

2005 Grand Caravan 1 OWNER 75K miles Stow-n-Go

IMG_4785_zpsxuhom2ft.jpg

Last edited:

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
My parents would probably be interested if they didn't just buy a really old Honda Accord. GLWS.

"****************** I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH *****************" (craigslist quote) lol

..thanks.. and yeah.. after 2 phone calls with guys blabbing in Spanish, I had to do it.

..and it amazes me how people think I'll take a personal check, really? REALLY?

or the, "I want it but it I can only do payments of $100 a month... uh huh, bye bye now..."

The joys of Craigslist :( ..its almost worse than the People of Walmart

..thanks.. and yeah.. after 2 phone calls with guys blabbing in Spanish, I had to do it.

..and it amazes me how people think I'll take a personal check, really? REALLY?

or the, "I want it but it I can only do payments of $100 a month... uh huh, bye bye now..."

The joys of Craigslist :( ..its almost worse than the People of Walmart

Made a terrible mistake of putting my phone number in a posting and had someone call me about wheel spacers at like 2:30am. Their rim's couldn't wait till the reasonable hours of the morning....

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes

I had an overwhelming response with selling it (more than any other car I've ever sold I must admit). Who knew a Grand Caravan would be in such high demand?

It sold to the 2nd person to show up to see it (he drove down from Milwaukee this morning to get it and was very pleased). 1st 2 guys (fresh of the boat polish) couldn't find anything to complain about it seemed so they complained about it not having tinted windows (which was clearly obvious in the photos btw) and that it had no alarm. Okay, whatever.. move along... (they probably thought they'd get it for way lower and realized that wasn't going to happen once they saw it in person)

It sold for advertised price. I was busy for an hour canceling other appointments after it sold this morning but my schedule through Sunday has suddenly freed up so that's nice :) ...and go figure I got 5 more phone calls AFTER I deleted the CL ad, canceled the ebay listing and said sold on all my other ads (including 2 phone calls as I was driving to my parents to deliver the sale money..lol)

Thread Info