FS: 2002 Mazda Tribute LX AWD. Great winter car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing my Tribute out there to see if anybody needs a good winter beater. The owner of the storage facility I've used for my cars passed away so I won't have any extra room in the garage/ at the house (can only have one vehicle outside in the winter)

-2002 Mazda Tribute LX
-Missouri car (has some hidden rust under body cladding but not rotted out like most are here)
-220,000 miles. I was told the new engine/transmission have around 80,000 but I have no proof of it. Take it for what it is, the car drives like a dream.
-4x4
-3.0 V6 / Automatic
-New Tires
-Good brakes
-New 2" trailer hitch/receiver installed (can tow 3,000#'s)
-Heat and A/C work flawlessly
-Cruise Control
-Full power with keyless entry

The car runs and drives great, I've taken it to my Hayward house three times now (1,000 miles each trip) and it has never skipped a beat. I've averaged 20-23 MPG in the car. I was keeping it simply to drive back and fourth to work, but don't really need it and space is a bigger concern at this point in time.

The CEL is on, it needs a catalytic converter. I have a code reader and can show you if you don't believe me. Has some scratches and the front bumper is dented. It could probably be popped out, or, just drive it as is. The car presents itself very well and has been very well maintained.

$2,000. I can work with an interested party on the price.

Located in Lake Zurich at my house.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
pQEN7Q.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info