2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi (Great Winter Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am selling 01 Sebring LXi with 169K for a good friend. This year had the Mitsubishi 3.0l engine mated to 4 spd auto transmission. It is loaded with leather and all power options incl sunroof.

A year ago an uninsured driver hit her in the back putting a dimple in the rear bumper cover (can be pushed out) and popping the tail light out of socket (still works) and she just parked it in her heated garage and let it sit. She is getting another car and needs her parking space now so decided to sell it.

We filled up the tires (3 low) checked and topped off the oil and coolant and charged the dead battery (1 year old) and it fired up. I have been driving it today to help give a good condition report on it. It starts run and drives decent. It tracks straight with slight squeaking noise from front suspension bushings going over bumps. The drivers mirror is loose in the housing but not cracked and has to be adjusted manually. The AM/FM antennae is broken off but still picks up and locks on strong stations. The AC works but the heat blows lukewarm. The brakes are strong, exhaust is quiet and tires have good tread on them. The exterior doesn't have rust just one spot where the paint is starting to bubble. The interior has wear marks on seats but no rips, tears or burns. There are no bad stains or smells in interior only smell is slight burnt oil from the weaping valve cover gaskets.

She lost the title but ordered an expedited one from SOS that should have been here today (probably tomorrow). I put about 80 miles on it today and will drive it to work again. I helped her pick it out about 3 years ago and she has put about 40K miles on it and done the basic maintenance at Oil Express (still within last oil change interval). I will offer it here first for 700 to move it quick. This would be a good winter beater/summer project.

Please contact Joe at 773 879 0681 or email rowekmr (at) aol.com

Excuse the low quality pictures that were taken just out of storage but gives you an idea of condition of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info