71 Lemans 4 door

OK, hate to do it. Shit is on the virge of hitting the fan right now though, so I'm needing to drop some baggage. I have always wanted an A-body, and this is cool because it's something you don't seem to find every day being a sedan. Would make an AWESOME sleeper grudge car probably, or a donk if you're into that kinda thing. As far as I can tell the last time the car was parked was 1985 or so. When I got it I got it with legit Sears&Roebuck tires on it. She's been sitting for a long time, and garaged most of it.

GOOD:
-Weight is ~80lbs more for it being a Sedan based on what I can find on the net.
-Takes a ton of A-body front/rear end parts. Bumpers, fenders, etc. work.
-Interior is AWESOME. Only real things are the column is ugly and there is a hole in the floor/carpet where I installed the floor shifter. With exception of these 2 items I'd give it a solid 8.5/10. No tears in the seats, no warping or cracking of the dash. It's a bench front bench rear car
-3.23 posi rear that definitely works. I have thrown a couple patches in the drive way with this before. :)
-4bbl intake swapped
-GTA wheels which fit awesome!
-manual steering good for someone making a drag car
-Takes all A-body front and rear suspension parts
-Hurst floor shifter installed
-4bbl intake installed, has the water passage cut from the intake so you can work on either without bothering the other. QJ from an 86 truck (NOT an electronic carb.)
-#94 heads which are easily shaved to get 9.5:1 on a 455.
-RUNS
-full set of brand new head lights
-Title in hand.
-Drove straight
-HEI distributor, wires and plugs

BAD:
-Metal in the engine, has a knock. Based on the fact that there isn't any oil going to the top end I'd say the oil pressure is REAL low.
-Been hit in the rear at least twice. I straightened out the bumper, did some hack style body work to get the trunk to fit.
-The dolt before me sanded the hood off. It's rusty. Doesn't look deep.
-The area behind the passenger side rear door is rotted out. As far as I can tell it's the only rot on the car, it's got surface rust but nothing else deep. It's a legit Chicago car so actually I'd almost put this as a good.
-Fenders have some dings, overall solid though.
-REALLY needs shocks and probably a spring rate that doesn't suck. I have some cheapies for the rear.
-Shifter needs tweaking. I've gotten it where I can granny shift it, but no power shifting currently.
-Axle is an 8.2 I think, not a corp 8.5. That means it does have bolt in axles however. Not 100% on this.
-Headlights need adjustment

I've probably got about 2K in everything, looking for 1500 right now. Willing to trade partially for a 2WD 4L80E as well. Grab this, build a Sloppy Mechanics style LS car out of it and live the dream. Otherwise yank the heads off, throw a fresh 400 short block under em and have fun on the cheap. Comes with the following spare parts:

-2bbl intake and original 2GC carb.
-2 14" wheels with some nice radials on them. By Nice I mean they're probably ~90%.
-2 more wheels without any tires same style
-full set of PMD hub caps for the 14s.
-I am willing to throw in a TH400 I have sitting here (long tail) for a Grandville.
-Spare bumper, has a rot hole in it but straighter than the one on the car
-Spare trunk lid for sheet metal
-new shocks for rear

Thread Info