3800 performance parts for sale - supercharger, intercooler, intake parts, converter

Have a deposit on everything, will repost/update if it falls through, but for now consider it all sold

Ok guys, so I'm midway through my turbo build and I'm running out of cash so I decided it's time to sell off some of the performance items from my previous setup that I won't be needing in the new setup. I am going turbo, so obviously my supercharger, intercooler, and all intake pieces aren't going to be used, and I have installed a northstar caddy transmission so now my expensive ZZP torque converter doesn't fit. I'm going to a coil on plug setup, so I no longer need my ZZP wires, etc.

Most of these parts have 500 miles on them (except the supercharger, miles unknown). I will post pictures later when I get a chance.

First off, the Gen V supercharger itself. It has a 2.55" ZZP modular pulley installed, and will come with the 3.0" pulley as well (not sure if I have any other pulleys but if I do, I will update the listing). ZZP gets $100 for the modular pulley system and $60 per pulley...so I'm asking $450 shipped for the supercharger and pulleys.

Next, I have one of sseilmnop's phenolic intercoolers, complete with the longer bolts. It is set up for a Gen V. I believe I originally paid around $600 for it with the bolts, I am asking $400 shipped.

Next is the ZZP 245mm torque converter and with new stock flexplate. 2500rpm stall, I paid $449, am asking $350 shipped.

I have a gen V northstar adapter plate, plus the ZZP turndown for more hood clearance plus northstar throttle body, plus the bigger MAF sensor, and a giant K&N filter to top it all off. All in all, this is like $600 worth of intake stuff. I'm asking $350 OBO.

ZZP 10.5mm spark plug wires in black. These are the latest version. ZZP gets $100, I'm asking $60.

I probably have some more stuff, I'll add it as I think of it and take some pictures later. PM me or email me or post here. Thanks.

Last edited:
Pics! Note the patched holes in the intake pieces. I believe the one in the coupler was originally for IAT, the filter clearly had some rub-wear on it and has been siliconed up to fix the hole, and the hole drilled in the turndown elbow was for water injection, could easily be plugged.

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

Thread Info

• Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list