FS: Buddies 2008 Mustang Bullitt...

My buddy I work with is trying to get rid of his 08 Bullitt if anyone is interested or knows anyone looking for a mint car... He was planning on putting it back to stock and selling it since it only has 3090 miles. I pretty much convinced him to give one last shot for a private sale modded because its a sin to strip it down. He had it on consignment @ Gateway Classic Cars but they were wacked with their prophet markup. Anyways, This car is by far probably the cleanest Bullitt you will ever find hands down and done up perfectly. Car makes a little over 400whp/390wtq on the 100 shot and over 320whp/310wtq on 93 tune. Only time the motor has been sprayed was during tuning via Mike Post.

Car comes with every stock part "Boxed & Labeled", Original Window sticker and every receipt.. Only reason he is selling is because he picked up a 67 lightweight 427 R Code Fairlane at Mecum a couple of years ago and got busted by his wife on live TV with me next to him hahaha, Wife says one has to go...

FYI, Cage and everything is bolted in, Nothing is hacked up or permanent..

Asking $25K

If interested let me know or give him a call, His number is in the CL add... Thanks...

2008 Mustang GT Bullitt

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Only reason he is selling is because he picked up a 67 lightweight 427 R Code Fairlane at Mecum a couple of years ago and got busted by his wife on live TV with me next to him hahaha, Wife says one has to go...

THAT FUCKING BLOWS.... also one of the funniest reasons why someone's needed to get rid of a car I've read in a while :rofl:

Good luck with sale.. if I had to buy a 05-09 Mustang, that would be the car.

Thread Info