FS/GI 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT $7,000 obo

I'm looking at replacing my SUV and before I trade it in I'd like to offer it for sale to try and get a few dollars out of it. I've owned the car since 2008 and 33,000 miles. current mileage is 128000 and changing as I drive it daily. New plugs, newer ball joints fuel pump, and wheel bearings. In the next year or so it'll probably need brakes and a battery. I've added HID lighting a cold air intake, 3M clear tape on the lower doors as well as LED taillights and a mildly upgraded stereo system (Bluetooth hands free integration) 20% tinted windows on the front doors. lately I've noticed that from 2hi to 4hi it randomly will not engage. However 4lo and a4wd work great. I assume its the encoder motor which is about $200 I've seen online. The vehicle has been great paint well taken care with a littler rust on the inside bottom of the door skins. Nothing showing. New GM accessory polished wheels and decent tread on the BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain Tires. Questions please don't hesitate to post or pm. Again asking is $7,000 obo def a lot of room to negotiate. Thanks!

emehenu5.jpg

Thread Info

• Bub
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list